: Food and Health
- 3 to 4 pounds ground beef
- 1 package bacon
- 1 yellow onion
- 2-3 eggs
- 4 tbsp. heavy cream
- Black pepper
- Feta Cheese (optional)
- Mozzarella (optional)
- Mushrooms (optional)
- Dijon mustard (optional)
- Other favorite herbs and spices (optional)
- Cut bacon in small pieces and fry slowly, add finely chopped yellow onion.
- Put the eggs, heavy cream, pressed garlic, salt and black pepper in a big bowl and mix.
- Add the ground beef and the mix of bacon and onion. Mix everything together and make the meatloaf in a baking dish greased with a little butter.
- Broil 350-370 F (180-190 C).
- Immediately put it in the middle of the oven for about 60 minutes.
- Make a sauce of some of the drippings. A tomato based sauce with good oils, or a sauce of heavy cream. Add spices and herbs.
You can serve it with any of the following for a complete meal:
- Salad (with a good oil and vinegar)
- Raw or steamed vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower
- Mashed cauliflower or broccoli
Spread the word and save lives!