|Salmon fillet with topping||
: Food and Health
- Dill, parsley, pepper, and thin slices of butter (optional)
- Pesto, sliced almonds (optional)
- Pesto, slices of tomatoes, crumbles of feta cheese (optional)
- Olives, crumbles of feta cheese (optional)
- Your choice from the shopping list (optional)
- Place a salmon fillet (unfrozen) or other fish on a cake pan with aluminum foil. Salt the fillet.
- Put any of the above toppings on the fish.
- Broil 350-370 F (180-190 C).
- Put it in the middle of the oven for about 20-25 minutes. It will be dry and boring if you cook too long.
You can serve it with the following for a complete meal:
- Sour Cream, plain or with herbs and spices
- Salad, with a good oil and vinegar
- Steamed vegetables
- Mashed cauliflower or broccoli