This is my children’s favorite meal; a super easy Mexican Buffet. Here are some suggestions:
- Bowl 1 – Green cabbage and lettuce.
- Bowl 2 – Red onion.
- Bowl 3 – Cucumber.
- Bowl 4 – Bell peppers.
- Bowl 5 – Cheese (grate yourself).
- Bowl 6 – Crème Fraiche or Sour Cream with pressed garlic and salt.
- Bowl 7 – Tomatoes.
- Bowl 8 – Guacamole – mix avocado, salt, lemon juice and cilantro.
- Bowl 9 – Salsa – make your own or buy one without sugar.
- Bowl 10 – Olives and other favorites from the shopping list.
Casserole – fry ground beef slowly in butter/ghee or coconut oil. Add salt, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, ground cumin and red pepper (very hot) to your taste.
Spread the word and save lives!